A switched-mode power supply (SMPS) is an electronic circuit that converts power using switching devices that are turned on and off at high frequencies, and storage components such as inductors or capacitors to supply power when the switching device is in its non-conduction state.
• Product replacement time, output voltage, output current, and more are acquired on the network and can be managed all at once
• Product status can be checked on-site using the indication monitor
• Operation possible at ambient temperatures from -40 to 70°C
• Power Boost function at 150% (240 and 480 W)
• Side-by-side mounting possible (up to 55°C)
• UL Class 2 conformance (90 W or less)
• Complies with EN/IEC 61558-2-16
• Coated PCBs for better resistance to environment.
Sy.No.20/3C, Anumepalli buy essays Agraharam Village,
Begapalli Road, Zuzuwadi,
Hosur – 635 126.
Tamil Nadu, India.