SERVO DRIVE / MOTORS
Servo motors and inverters ideal for positioning, speed and torque controls in various business machine control fields. Our servo drives are designed to provide precise control, optimum torque and a rich feature set to complement our wide range of our rotary servomotors and linear positioning systems. We offer the broadest connectivity with the most advanced control technology, simplest commissioning and most compact packaging available in the global marketplace.
Designed to meet the machine requirements, the 1S servo technology optimizes the full cycle, through the machine design, installation and commissioning tasks and finally to the maintenance once in production. In addition to the traditional motion solution, the 1S servo offers high resolution multi-turn encoder without battery backup, safety network built-in and improved loop control allowing accurate and higher machine productivity.
• Ratings: 230 VAC from 50 W to 1.5 kW, 400 VAC from 400 W to 3 kW
• 23-bit resolution encoder
• Fast and secure screw-less push-in in all connectors
• Pluggable connectors for easy pre-wiring and system maintenance
• Direct wiring of I/O signals
• Embedded relay for direct motor brake control
• Improved loop control for overshoot and quick setting time
• Safety function built-in
• Network Safe Torque Off: PLd (EN ISO 13849-1), SIL2 (IEC 61508)
• Hardwired Safe Torque Off: PLe (EN ISO 13849-1), SIL3 (IEC 61508)