Limit switches automatically monitor and indicate whether the movement limits of a particular device have been exceeded. A standard industrial limit switch is an electromechanical device that contains an actuator linked to a series of contacts. When an object meets the actuator, the limit switch triggers the contacts to either form or break an electrical connection. Limit switches are commonly employed in a wide range of applications and under a variety of operating conditions due to their ease of installation, relatively straightforward design, ruggedness, and reliability.
They are available in models with split contacts, maintained operation, drip-proof specifications, high capacity, and DC current specifications.
• A large switching capacity of 15 A with high repeat accuracy.
• A wide range of variations in contact form for your selection: basic, split-contact, maintained-contact, and adjustable contact gap types.
• A series of standard models for micro loads is available.
• A series of molded terminal-type models incorporating safety terminal protective cover is available.
• Installation in electrical facilities, equipment doors, and other openings helps ensure safety by reliably preventing accidents
Limit Switch are basic switches that have been encased to protect them from external forces, water, oil, and dirt.
Many models are available, such as those resistant to head, cold, or corrosion, as well as high-precision models.
• Cable connectors for easy Switch replacement.
• Triple-seal construction to provide IEC IP67 degree of protection.
• Operation indicators available for easy monitoring (standard indicator is lit when Switch is not operating).
Enclosed Switches with Built-in Basic Switches for High Repeatability and Durability of 10 Million Operations Minimum.
• Panel mount versions have the same operating position as Z Basic Switch.
• Suitable for applications demanding higher mechanical strength, dustproof and drip-proof properties than those on basic switches.
• Resin molded terminal versions are available.
• Approved by UL and CSA