IO-Link sensor in compact plastic housing. The E3Z IO-Link sensor provides high functionality and easy data access from the control level thanks IO-Link functionalities. Designed in compact housing size, with advanced diagnostics, flexible settings and with all standard detection modes, make the sensor the first choice for standard and challenging applications.
• Configuration and communication via IO-Link v1.1.
• IO-Link functionalities with advanced diagnostics
• Transmission rate COM 2 & COM 3
• Rugged compact housing
Photoelectric Sensors detect photo-optical workpieces. OMRON provides many varieties of Sensor, including diffuse-reflective, through-beam, retro-reflective, and Distance-settable Sensors, as well as Sensors with either built-in or separate amplifiers.
• Cable connectors for easy Switch replacement.
• Precise positioning of objects
• High reliability in sensing, detection of all possible objects
• Low Installation effort
• Long Sensing Distance
• Longer Life
• Fast response time
• Diffuse photoelectric sensor detects small objects including color mark and label detection.
• Retro-reflective type can detect transparent objects.
• Through beam type can detect long range and it is tolerant of dirty environment.
Proximity Sensors are available in models using high-frequency oscillation to detect ferrous and non-ferrous metal objects and in capacitive models to detect non-metal objects. Models are available with environment resistance, heat resistance, resistance to chemicals, and resistance to water. Thanks to the simple construction and Omron’s innovative “hot melt” production process, the E2B sensors embody two characteristics: value-for-money and high reliability.
• All-round-visible indicator
• The laser printed part number
• Vibration shock resistance: IEC 60947-5-2 (10 – 55 Hz)
• Operating temperature: -25°C to 70°C
• Resin molded terminal versions are available.
• Water resistance: IP67
Sy.No.20/3C, Anumepalli buy essays Agraharam Village,
Begapalli Road, Zuzuwadi,
Hosur – 635 126.
Tamil Nadu, India.